Latest Entries »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Festival Mood Vs Monday Blues

Every 'Essay and Elocution' class (We had once a week, I chose this ‘essay and elocution.. Duhh.. What a nerd I was at school!!’), when at school just after a festival.. the topic always used to be.. 'How did you celebrate....' So and so festival..
So lame as it may sound to you now as you read it.. :P I could just buy into the myth of re-writing on that topic again.. :D


Not nostalgic.. But what the hell.. this is my place to write afterall! ;) 'Revisiting Essay n Elocution classes' And also ofcourse because I was at home for 'Vinayaka Chaviti' , well let me put it as you might call it 'Ganesh Chathurti', after 4 years.. And one more thing that adds up is 'Ramzan' also fell on the same day.. Dunno how.. and there were many wallpapers uploaded on Facebook and people commenting on how proud they are feeling to be Indians.. lol :D
I liked some wallpapers though..(Sure not the comments and the slogans..Just the wallpapers Patriotism is something much beyond those slogans is what I think! :) ) ;)

My essay in 8th or 9th classes would have started, I swear.. like this..



A picture uploaded by one of my friends on FB! :D
"I got up early in the morning."
But, I didn't. :D


"I took bath and put on new clothes."
But, I didn't. :D


"I helped my mother in her household chores."
But, I didn't. :D


"I prayed to god with utmost respect and unshakable faith and belief."
But, I didn't. :D


"I studied for some time.(Because on this day, my mom always said.. U must study, to get good results! :P )"
But, I didn't. :D


"I went to the temple in the eve and stayed there singing along with the many devotees."
But, I didn't. :D


What I did was, wake up very late.. Went shopping with my dad for all the stuff the puja required for the day, tantrums with my brother.. Shopping with my cousin.. Had very nice food.. My mother prayed.. Sincerely.. I just sat and watched her do that! :D Watched an awful, horrible, disgusting gult movie (More on this later!) with my family.. Texted all my friends wishes.. Replied to some mails.. Checked Facebook (twice! :P :D ).. Did not study at all!! And as I forgot mentioning.. had Biryani and Haleem the day before.. Yeah, proud to be an Indian! ;) :D


But needless to say.. I was so happy the whole day to be home for a festival.. May sound weird to you.. but stay in 'Pilani' and you would say.. Its nice to see some civilization after two weeks.. ;)


Quality family time.. :) And the next day I find myself blogging about it during the utterly boring office hours.. What should I say.. Monday blues.. Or is this just another horrible way of spending 1/5th of your life?! :P


I was so happy at the end of the day.. I wanted this post up on the blog the same day..
I restrained myself from doing that..
But now, I didn’t! :D
Festive post 5! :D Cyazz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment