Latest Entries »

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pseudo-Choices

Regionalism connotations.. Political attachments.. Really??

The way I see it, they are a complete betrayal to the unbiased evolution of Indian nationalism and hold an invitation to conjectural understanding of a glorious history.

Are we heading for a political equivalent of being stuck between a rock and a hard place??


Some one in this magnificent democracy say 'No!!'

Well, when temples are raised and tombs are built to react to mere partisan politics or a political responsibility, whichever way you want to see it.. I think it is true. We ARE stuck..

Hmmph.. Whatever happened to intellectual integrity?

PS: Please don't tell me that a basis of anti-corruption campaign stands the chance of being a panacea, let alone a mere rhetoric.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

didnt write anything about state division..??
waiting to read your opinion..

Unknown said...

hai ravali..
i am bharat paruchuri..
i went to school with you..
all the previous comments are not from me..its just my room mate who wanted to argue with you...he did it using my email...i am sorry for that...
anyway sorry for disturbing you...continue ur blog...
big fan....

Ravali Priya said...

Hi.. long time.
Its ok.. I really don't mind.
I respect your friend's opinions. Thank you, anyways. Best wishes..!
About State Division: Will write in a while,definitely. Thank you.

Post a Comment