Latest Entries »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lets go to the mallll..Todayyy!!! :D

Prerequisite: Watch How I met your Mother (I prefer HIMYM) 2XY episode! ;)


I think the Robin Scherbatsky aka Robin Sparkles syndrome, The mall phobia is gonna hit me soon...!! ;)
Well I don't think it is gonna be a phobia or a big secret like hers though.. :P


Point being, whenever I contrive to meet up someone here in Hyd.. The only place that can possibly strike to them is the malls! :D
True..


Don't expect all my friends to be on a shopping spree 24X7 in the malls but dunno why, but they prefer that and to my surprise only that!! Storm!!!
Aaaggghhh!!! But the malls..!! The malls, They share the feeling I have for the airports! Abominable!!

Go on.. You may ask..
Arrested at the mall??
Dumped at the mall?
Mauled at the mall?
Trapped under a fake boulder at a mall?
Lol..Not a very complicated answer like  Robin Scherbatsky
No! I am really not used to all those classy things

I hate the crowd
I hate the neatness! :O :P
I hate the elegance!
I hate the classy look they promise! :P
I just can't stand them for more than.. hmm.. lemme say 15mins?? Ohkk don't glare at me now! :P Ok Yeah.. 30 mins if my friends are with me!! :D Fine! That is it! :P You can't ask me to think again! ;)




Yeah, I like exaggerating things but not so much though..
Trust me 4 days in Hyd and I have been to 3 malls already!!

A systematic investigation to establish facts:

  • Almost all the malls are named.. Three lettered.. Initials most of them!




  • Every mall is a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale atleast three!!




  • Every mall has half the city in it! :P Lol.. Too many people! :D




  •  All the malls have a 'Cinema' in the top most storey!



The RGZ mall.. Colorful..
The GHK mall.. Swish..!!
The blah blah blah mall.. extravagant... Lol!!


Trrrrinngggg!! Trrrrinnnggg!!!
Oh Wait, I am getting a call!!


Ooohh its 'Mr.J'(Yeah, I like Hrithik.. ;) :P ) :D


Me: Heyy Wassup? Long tym..
J: Yeah Long tym.. Heard you r in Hyd.. Hwa you doing? Lets meet..
Me: Sounds kool.. Which place??
J: Hmm.. The PLR mall??


Me: '@!#@!#@$#$!@#$'
---------------------------------------------
Look!! Robin is rapping! ;)
"      Everybody come and play
              Throw every last care away
              Let's go to the mall todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! "
---------------------------------------------
To the extent I hate malls that episode was just a lol.. Loved it!
But I still hate the malls!!!


Silver Line: I know that XY (In the prerequisite) is 09 But I want you to watch them all!! # HIMYM Freak!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment